Sparrow Health System
Position’s Location: Ionia, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Responsible for carrying out, supervising and/or delegating physical therapy patient care as prescribed by the physician and approved standard physical therapy procedures and practices in both inpatient and outpatient settings. To clearly and accurately document actions taken according to the standards of Physical Therapy.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Treats patients in a manner consistent with the prescribing physician order.
- Maintains timely and accurate records of patient treatment.
- Instructs patient/family in home exercise program and use of rehabilitative equipment.
- Supervises ancillary staff patient treatment care.
- Complies with governmental standards and regulations.
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: